1. Of all the parts of a human body, the healing ability of a tongue is the fastest.
2. 85% of people have experienced a dream so real that they were not sure if it happened in real life or not.
3. People who sleep less tend to eat more during the following day.
4. When a person cries and the first drop comes from the right eye, it’s happiness. Left eye, pain. Both, frustration.
5. Tripping in your dream and waking up with a twitch happens because your brain thinks you are dying.
6. Humor is associated with intelligence and honesty, that is why women tend to be more attracted to men with a sense of humor.
7. Banana is considered a happy fruit. Eating just one can help relieve irritable emotions, anger and depression.
8. The human brain isn’t fully functional for learning until 10:00AM, science has proved that schools begin way too early.
9. There is a snake called boomslang and it’s venom causes you to bleed from all holes of your body.
10. People who talk to themselves are more likely to have a high IQ.