1. Android” is derived from the Greek: “andros” (man) and “oid” (likeness). So, “Android”=“like a man.
2. 95% people type things into ‘Google’ to see if they
spelled them correctly.
3. Mosquito repellents don’t repel.They hide you. The
spray blocks the mosquito’s sensors so they don’t
know you’re there.
4. Six foods that have been shown to improve your
mood include oatmeal, cereal, salmon, milk, dark
chocolate and bananas.
5. Sleeping next to someone you love not only
reduces depression, but it helps you live longer and makes you fall asleep faster.
6. 90% of people will fake laugh when they don’t
understand what someone said to them.
7. If you see a statue of a man on a horse, look at the
horse. If the horse has both of its front feet in the
air, then the man died in battle.
8. There is an alarm clock named “Clocky” which has
wheels, runs away from you, and hides forcing you
to get out of bed.
9. If you touch your tongue while yawning, it can stop
10. Skipping breakfast can cause you to gain weight
because it tricks your brain into thinking you want
higher-calorie foods later in the day.
11. Your thumb is the same length as your nose.
12. The pupil of your eye expands up to 45% when you look at someone you love.