DID YOU KNOW :
1. Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour.
2. In the UK, it is illegal to eat mince pies on Christmas Day!
3. Pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers!
4. When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
5. A flock of crows is known as a murder.
6. “Facebook Addiction Disorder” is a mental disorder identified by Psychologists.
7. Cherophobia is the fear of fun.
8. Human saliva has a boiling point three times that of regular water.
9. You lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop
10. Billy goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to females.
11. The person who invented the Frisbee was cremated and made into frisbees after he died!
12. During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
13. King Henry VIII slept with a gigantic axe beside him.
14. An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.
15.Heart attacks are more likely to happen on a Monday.
16. If you consistently fart for 6 years & 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb!
17. An average person’s yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.
18. The top six foods that makes you fart are beans, corn, bell peppers, cauliflower, cabbage and milk!
19. A baby spider is called a spiderling.
20. You cannot snore and dream at the same time.
21. The following can be read forward and backwards: Do geese see God?
22. A baby octopus is about the size of a flea when it is born.
23. Recycling one glass jar saves enough energy to watch TV for 3 hours.
24. Smearing a small amount of dog feces on an insect bite will relieve the itching and swelling.
25 Catfish are the only animals that naturally have an odd number of whiskers.
26. Facebook, Skype and Twitter are all banned in China.